0Vincent00Vincent0

Main Games Reviews Stats

L1FE L1FE

Lots of issues:
The WASD people don't know the controls.
No main menu or "Game Over" screen.
Died at the ceiling.
No starting platform on level 7.
There should be checkpoints. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Skillbiscuit responds:

This game was made for Ludum Dare, in which the theme was "You only get one". In this game, you only get one life. I realize it is not the best mechanic for a game, but it WAS made for that contest.

0h Maze 0h Maze

"Click to play" *click* click* click* click* click* click* click* click* click* click* click* NOT WORKING!

Just Give Up! Just Give Up!

When I click the Start button, I have to wait for 5 seconds before I can play it. And everything I touch, I die.

Whatever Game Whatever Game

This is a very good game, only if you add better graphics and more levels.

OrangeĀ²- A Platformer OrangeĀ²- A Platformer

This game is too fast. And I always get suprised when I fall from an uncollidable block.

AerionsRealm responds:

Too fast as in too short? And I am very happy that the unpredictable falls suprise you. :)

Thanks,
Aerion

Me and the key 3 Me and the key 3

Yay a sequel! 5 stars
You changed the penguin! -1/2 star

TUFF IT OUT TUFF IT OUT

It's like the game Give Up. Because it is exactly like it.

Frog Love Candy Frog Love Candy

4 stars for a good game, -0.5 star because it is hard. -1 because you used a... frog?
It would be better if you use om nom.

Super Epic Platformer Super Epic Platformer

This game is good. Try improving the graphics and make non-obvious passwords. Also, there is a bug is that you already won in a battle but the defeated enemy continues to attack, you lose. Please fix this bug.

zanjjm responds:

I have fixed the battle and I have changed everything around so the graphics are improved new maps and new characters